Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rough times in Layton


With a temperature of 102.8, Dad wasn't doing well yesterday. I had to stay home and force liquids and anti-inflammatories down him. It was a bit scary because he couldn't get up. (When you go to the bathroom as much as he does, that's big!) Anyway, we got his temp down to normal and he is better this morning. He was able to stand while I gave him a shower and he made it upstairs to get his breakfast. Temp this morning was 98.0. My medical knowledge was increased by the experience. I now know what the funny looking bottle is used for.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Uncle Matt I had no idea that this blog existed. It looks great. I think it is a fabulous idea, I hope everyone contributes. I will try to teach Viv to be computer literate to join it. Thanks for doing it.